ISIS Papyrus – built on its Papyrus Objects integration architecture – delivers a platform for business process management across Papyrus Inbound and Outbound, third-party and legacy applications. Papyrus is delivering pre-built business processes across ERP, CRM, ECM, as well as business intellligence and industry applications using a meta-object model, SOA-compatible and general messaging interfaces, and a powerful freely definable portal user interface. Inbound and Outbound document management is tightly integrated with the central Change Management repository. Additionally, business users are able to extend the object model with their own meta-data definitions, store it to the repository and have full upgrade protection across any future product versions.The Papyrus architecture solves the long-term managment problem of processes that are linked to multiple applications, by not depending on late-to-the-market standards such as BPEL we can focus on true long-term and cross-platform compatibilty to give our customers the flexibility to make changes to the underlying applications as well as the processes without disrupting the business users.
Using the Papyrus WebRepository customers can immediately use Papyrus’ existing business objects, interface services, process and business case samples and infrastructure components to define specific end-to-end process integrations with or without related documents. Using a proven reference architecture and reusable service interfaces, Papyrus WebRepository significantly reduces the time, cost and risk associated with implementing Service Oriented Architecture projects. Our common model approach for application integration provides the foundation for creating composite processes while ensuring long-term process durability. WebRepository allows customers to define processes and integrations with the same development efficiency, control and visibility that ISIS Papyrus employs for its own software systems and inhouse applications. The Papyrus WebRepository not only manages the modeling and deployment of how processes and services are utilized and how they relate, it further enables customers to run complete integration tests, and most of all ensures the rentention of process analysis as well as implementation knowledge.
We at ISIS Papyrus understand the challenges large corporations face to manage processes and to produce, manage and distribute personalised, data-driven and process related customer communication to remain competitive in today’s market. ISIS consultants analyse the corporations unique communication goals and then provide the tools and expertise necessary to produce high volume, personalised paper and electronic communication that significantly improve customer and prospect responses as well as client satisfaction.
- CRM, ECM and BPM processes in a consolidated environment
- Client Response Management, Front-to-Back office processes, complaint Handling
- Account opening, claims handling, case management, call center management
- Automated correspondence, client reporting, utility and telecom billing
- SOA-enabled, process-focused integration into portal applications
- Interactive client communication for financial and insurance companies
- Internet document distribution and presentation in HTML/GIF, Java, AFP, PDF and Flash
- Short term re-print staging and long-term archiving for customer care
- Document Capture, Classification and Data Extraction
- PC based dynamic business document design for batch and client/server
- Document consolidation without changes to your existing applications
- Production formatting on the platform of your choice from MVS to UNIX to any Intel OS
- Campaign management for a multi-channel, electronic and print marketing approach
- Post production, sorting, postal sequencing, discounting, envelope and insertion control
- Network print management for IPDS, Xerox, PCL5, Postscript, and Scitex.